Mary Magdalena, Patriarchy and Osiris, the Obsidian Egg
A Workshop with Ana Silvia Serrano, Glastonbury, UK
In Today’s World, many of us feel deep regret for all the aggression and the lack of love which has been shown for our planet Earth.
We have been listening to and debating many proposals as to how we can bring about the change which we really need in order to continue our lives in harmony with each other and with this precious planet which is our home.
This workshop helps us how to understand this moment in our lives, how we have arrived at this point, but also presents a way to deal with an inner change which women have yet to achieve.
The ‘Obsidian Geometries’ offer a methodology which includes an energetic work which can effect changes upon the chakras, archetypal work for women which goes deep into the collective psyche and an emotional approach which will enable us to change the current systems of belief that rule our lives.
* The origins of the Patriarchy on planet earth
* The mistaken history of women though different periods of their lives
* The importance of, and the vanishing phenomenon of Mary Magdalene in the lives of women
* The emergence of the archetypes and their importance in our lives- The Slave, The little girl, the Whore and the Sinister Mother
* Obsidian Geometries: omi, ixtli, Osiris
* How these can help us to change our reality
* Methodology for use
*Effects of each one upon our physical and emotional bodies
44a High Street, Glastonbury, BA6 9DX
COST: 80 GBP
After the Workshop we will have a Ceremony for Mary Magdalene at Magdalen’s Chappel: 7-9PM
Please book with Sole, firstname.lastname@example.org